4Cyte Pathology Covid 19 Collections
- If you DON'T already have a GP referral - we will obtain one for you when get swabbed at the Covid swab collection site.
- If you DO already have a GP referral – either bring that hard copy GP referral with you when you attend the Covid Swab Collection site, or ask your doctor to email it us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to be tested for international travel purposes, after you have registered on the portal, print and bring your request form with you.
- Covid-19 testing is bulk billed / free of charge (excluding for international travel purposes).
- No appointment needed – just come in during our opening hours.
|Monday||9:00am to 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am to 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am to 4:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am to 4:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am to 4:00pm|
Additional InformationPatients should bring:
- ID / driver’s license / (Passport required for international travel only)
- Medicare card
- Your pathology referral from your doctor if you have been given one
For drive-ins, passengers must remain in the vehicle at all times.
For walk ins, mask must be worn at all times and social distancing rules followed.
Wait for Doctor or 4Cyte collection staff to attend the patient and collect the swab/s.